December 24, 2008- While station 2 was tied up in Pine Grove Boro, the remaining Haven stations along with District 56 (Orwigsburg) who filled in for the Schuylkill Hose, were dispatched to 191 Manheim Rd, North Manheim Twp. for a "business structure fire". As units went responding, a call back came in that said it was believed to be a grease fire. Chief 720 (Peel) who was shopping at the time, advised county of a grease fire located in the deli department of the store, and that the fire was out, and all incoming units could reduce their rate. The crew from Engine 737 did an investigation using a gas sniffer as well as the thermal imager and found no problems. Crews shut off the gas to the fryer and were placed available in 20 minutes.